Sunday, August 14, 2011

The soul's hidden from the light, the agony resides by my side

This life was nothing but a lie, on realization my soul did die.
When hell freezes will come the time that my point will be made
Shattered thoughts and wasted lives, on the brighter side of suffering.

Tortured eternally, torment inside of me

Disturbing impulses, living in agony.

This is the life of salvation,

Endless nights filled with misery,

Despair,failure,

The acrid taste of inescapable suffering.

Enraged i summon death as i stand above my own grave

Im still bleeding while horizons die,

with fatality i live in, sadness i cannot defy.

Voluntary enslavement i survive.

I bow down wishing for my end

But i repent, defying my death.

Thus stuck in a stage i cannot die.

I hear the embrace of my departure,

The skies rain sweet blood and fire

Freedom achieved when death arrives.

Alone at last, beneath the ashes of my sins.

Immaculate, I shed my guilt for innocence

Sinners now, the hour of death is near.

Reflect around my dreadful, soulless existence,

In my mind i'm the only forgotten presence

Extinction of a wasted life,

My vanity is pure

I am pain ,your my suffer.

2 comments: